Was this treason.
Anne Onime
2010-12-05 16:33:33 UTC
Was it treason for tory bigwigs to convey(according to
wikileaks) loyalty to the united states.
If so when are the trials.
William Black
2010-12-05 19:36:27 UTC
Post by Anne Onime
Was it treason for tory bigwigs to convey(according to
wikileaks) loyalty to the united states.
Don't you just love the idea of the US State Department swallowing whole
the Tory protestations of loyalty to the USA and the 'special
relationship'...

Priceless.
--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...
Saracene
What makes you think they swallowed it at all?
William Black
2010-12-05 22:14:15 UTC
Post by Saracene
Post by William Black
Post by Anne Onime
Was it treason for tory bigwigs to convey(according to
wikileaks) loyalty to the united states.
Don't you just love the idea of the US State Department swallowing whole
the Tory protestations of loyalty to the USA and the 'special
relationship'...
What makes you think they swallowed it at all?
Because they sent a cable saying they swallowed it whole.

Or do you think (for a very small value of the word 'think') US
diplomats lie to their masters?
--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...
Saracene
2010-12-05 22:26:44 UTC
Post by William Black
Post by Saracene
Post by William Black
Post by Anne Onime
Was it treason for tory bigwigs to convey(according to
wikileaks) loyalty to the united states.
Don't you just love the idea of the US State Department swallowing whole
the Tory protestations of loyalty to the USA and the 'special
relationship'...
What makes you think they swallowed it at all?
Because they sent a cable saying they swallowed it whole.
I thought they were laughing at their paranoia. That is to say their
fear of abandonment. That is different from sincere loyalty, surely.
Diddles
2010-12-08 11:46:47 UTC
It would appear that they do it all the time!
Fear Itself
2010-12-12 16:44:43 UTC
Ohhh I wouldn't think loyalty was treason but I am an American so maybe
in the UK ... but I new well before we invaded Iraq they were no risk to
us (google Bush Ghostwriter -it's a good interview by Move On),
Well after a good bit of internal debate, and although I was a heavy
user I finally decided to cancel and delete my accounts with Amazon and
Mastercard. I am old enough to remember the Pentagon Papers.

Then, maybe 35 years later we learn the real truth behind Gulf of Tonkin
incident!!! Besides I'm not a Nationalist but I believe in a World
Government.
I don't have a PayPal or Visa account.