I wonder which subject each one of these is reading?
Anonymous
2010-12-12 15:20:01 UTC
Opportunists!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11977634
Question: I wonder which subject each one of these is reading?
Querie: Can they read?
Alex.
One of the many possibilities might be, reading economics,in
particular,How to spend money that"doesnt exist" with a
series of lectures including:
Financing parasitical aristocrats.
Send money to countries which can afford to manufacture nuclear
weapons.
Give money to china on the grounds that it is a "developing
country".
Finance the governments cosying up to religion by paying for a
german italian magician
and all his crackpot cronies to stay here.
Spend millions on security(often found to be incompetent) for a
young arstos breeding programme ceremony.
Anne Onime