Is it a crime
Wild Wonderful
2011-01-05 15:55:15 UTC
Is it a crime -

I hope usenets word wrap doesn't mess up these links (since YouTube
loves to use a question mark in its' addys) ...

Wikileaks Rap News 6

MSNBC Julian Assange Interview

SNL Julian Assange & Facebook

Wikileaks Rap News 5

Wikirebels Swedish Documentary 1-4

SNL Wikileaks Sketches

Wikirebels Swedish Documentary Long

Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

So am I now hearing that ALL encryption now sold MUST include a backdoor
for the government to use? Killing and holding people without due
process, civil rights errosion -- damn is this Bush III?
Brent Miller
2011-01-09 16:31:30 UTC
I see where American Justice is looking for an Icelandic MPs twitter
account. I guess they will keep on digging and keep on digging till
they can find a way to shut people up?
Very seldom do we Americans KNOW TOO MUCH. ;-)

Murdoch, that Aussie we let become a citizen so he could buy US TV and
then promote things that save HIM taxes (CAN i GET A fAUX hO) and
industrialists that promote things that save THEM taxes (can I get a
Koch to drink) ...

and the LAZY media who just RECENTLY learned the real truth on the Gulf
Of Tonkin Incident. I love wikileaks !!!
I didn't see this in much of the media either?

Two Years Before 9/11, Bush was Already Talking About Attacking Iraq