Something I have learned today!
Dave U. Random
2010-12-17 10:04:33 UTC
We have no money so we just print more.

We then send millions to india.

They are then free to spend millions on their nuclear weapons.

AND they torture people.
William Black
2010-12-17 10:47:12 UTC
Post by Dave U. Random
We have no money so we just print more.
We then send millions to india.
They are then free to spend millions on their nuclear weapons.
The British aid to India is spent with British companies or on libraries
or Engl;ish teachers.

how does this help their nuclear weapons programmes.
Post by Dave U. Random
AND they torture people.
Every country tortures people if they both think it is necessary and
they think they can get away with it.
--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...
Farmer Giles
2010-12-17 14:09:54 UTC
Post by William Black
Post by Dave U. Random
We have no money so we just print more.
We then send millions to india.
They are then free to spend millions on their nuclear weapons.
The British aid to India is spent with British companies or on libraries
or Engl;ish teachers.
Is it? I understand that last year some of it went to improve the inadequate
sewage system in Bombay.
Post by William Black
how does this help their nuclear weapons programmes.
Presumably because the Indian Government is able to use funds for them that
it really ought to be spending on providing basic services for its
population. A large number of whom are malnourished and are forced to live
in disgusting and degrading conditions.
Post by William Black
Post by Dave U. Random
AND they torture people.
Every country tortures people if they both think it is necessary and they
think they can get away with it.
Oh, that's alright then...

Billy Black showing once more the remarkable lengths that he will go to to
defend India or Israel when they are criticised, however much they deserve
to be, and to attack Britain - the country he 'claims' to belong to.
William Black
2010-12-17 14:21:56 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by William Black
Post by Dave U. Random
We have no money so we just print more.
We then send millions to india.
They are then free to spend millions on their nuclear weapons.
The British aid to India is spent with British companies or on libraries
or Engl;ish teachers.
Is it? I understand that last year some of it went to improve the inadequate
sewage system in Bombay.
Not exactly.

It went to pay a British company who acted as consultants for some work
on the inadequate sewage system in Bombay.

And believe me the Bombay sewage system is very inadequate and certainly
does need some work...

<personal attack snipped, I don't have the time...>
--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...
Bert Hyman
2010-12-17 23:48:05 UTC
Post by William Black
Post by Dave U. Random
We have no money so we just print more.
We then send millions to india.
They are then free to spend millions on their nuclear weapons.
The British aid to India is spent with British companies or on
libraries or Engl;ish teachers.
how does this help their nuclear weapons programmes.
Money is fungible; every donated <your favorite unit of currency> spent
on your (apparently) benign programs frees up another <your favorite
unit of currency> to be spend elsewhere.
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN ***@iphouse.com
William Black
2010-12-18 00:26:18 UTC
Post by William Black
Post by Dave U. Random
We have no money so we just print more.
We then send millions to india.
They are then free to spend millions on their nuclear weapons.
The British aid to India is spent with British companies or on
libraries or Engl;ish teachers.
how does this help their nuclear weapons programmes.
Money is fungible; every donated<your favorite unit of currency> spent
on your (apparently) benign programs frees up another<your favorite
unit of currency> to be spend elsewhere.
The money isn't spent in India.
--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...
Anonymous
2010-12-17 15:39:29 UTC
Post by William Black
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by William Black
Post by Dave U. Random
We have no money so we just print more.
We then send millions to india.
They are then free to spend millions on their nuclear weapons.
The British aid to India is spent with British companies or on libraries
or Engl;ish teachers.
Is it? I understand that last year some of it went to improve the inadequate
sewage system in Bombay.
Not exactly.
It went to pay a British company who acted as consultants for some work
on the inadequate sewage system in Bombay.
And believe me the Bombay sewage system is very inadequate and certainly
does need some work...
<personal attack snipped, I don't have the time...>
--
William Black
Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...
Are businesses,including consultancies not supposed to finance
themselves?
William Black
2010-12-17 15:48:36 UTC
Post by Anonymous
[...]