The Metropolitan Police & ECHG, English Churches Housing Group 261210 The Riverside Group
You For It
2010-12-26 13:30:21 UTC
The Homophobic Hate campaign by English Churches Housing Group (ECHG),
Hammersmith & Fulham Council and The Metropolitan Police is still
continuing – at the moment my tormentors think it is acceptable to run
a Hate campaign and they do not think they have done anything wrong.

The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a
group of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.

I have to deal with a lot of hate from my tormentors – both, major and
minor incidences – at the moment, my tormentors are enjoying
themselves enormously and they are hoping I will loose my temper –
when I do get an investigation into this hate campaign - most people
will be horrified by the hate I have to suffer.

My Tormentors take an enormous pleasure in making my life a living
hell - my Tormentors see me as a soft target. I am not scared of them
nor am I afraid of them - I will get a full criminal investigation
into this hate campaign - on my terms and I will not shut-up until I
get to the bottom of everything these criminals have done - I mean
everything and in the process I will clear my name which my Tormentors
have elegantly blackened.

When the whole truth comes out of what has happened - you will find
that I am a Law-abiding citizen and a veteran of the Falklands
Campaign.
WidowsSon
2010-12-27 17:16:10 UTC
How were you a law-abiding citizen, in the armed forces for the Falkland Islands conflict, and not heterosexual?