The Metropolitan Police & Arhag Housing Association, ECHG, English Churches Housing Group 240216 The Riverside Group
u***@hotmail.com
2016-02-24 10:05:55 UTC
The Homophobic Hate campaign is still continuing.

The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a group of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.

I do love them - the latest attempt to get ride of me failed - despite them court giving false dates of when I moved here - one of the reasons they have documents illegally removed from my flat - they hope I do not have the evidence to challenge them.

I don't think these people got the message - at the end of the day I will get a full criminal investigation into this hate campaign and I will not shut-up until I get to the bottom of everything these criminals have done - I mean everything and in the process I will clear my name which my Tormentors have elegantly blackened.
Huge
2016-03-04 18:01:44 UTC
Post by u***@hotmail.com
The Homophobic Hate campaign is still continuing.
No it isn't, on account of never happening in the first place.

Seek professional help. And take your pills.
--
Today is Pungenday, the 63rd day of Chaos in the YOLD 3182
I don't have an attitude problem.