Question Time Format.
Dave U. Random
2010-12-17 14:02:01 UTC
I think question time should not limit itself only to matters
already discussed in the media.
They should allow questions on matters not being currently
highlighted.
Furthermore their is no need for the panel to be predominately
from the political establishment.
Ordinary citizens should be invited to join the panel.
Dog is love
start your own fucking QT then...
Citizen
2010-12-17 15:54:37 UTC
Post by Dave U. Random
I think question time should not limit itself only to matters
already discussed in the media.
They should allow questions on matters not being currently
highlighted.
Furthermore their is no need for the panel to be predominately
from the political establishment.
Ordinary citizens should be invited to join the panel.
You'll be asking for a random audience next, instead of the usual handpicked
one..