Peoples recruitment link please.
Dave U. Random
2010-12-10 10:27:30 UTC
I want to download the botnet and join the war against the elite.
Does anyone have a link to the software please?
Maria
2010-12-10 10:58:10 UTC
What does that do then?
Charlie
2010-12-10 13:24:22 UTC
This that and the next thing.
Dave U. Random
2010-12-10 12:12:13 UTC
Post by Maria
Post by Dave U. Random
I want to download the botnet and join the war against the elite.
Does anyone have a link to the software please?
What does that do then?
It denies service to large corporations that withdraw their
services to innocent people on the say so of the international
elite without due process.
In return those corporations get the use of the diplomatic
service to negotiate and influence international deals.
DVH
2010-12-10 12:40:41 UTC
So what have you got against due process?
Mel Rowing
Pause whilst he tries to find out what "due process" means!
DVH
2010-12-10 19:45:57 UTC
Post by DVH
Post by Dave U. Random
It denies service to large corporations that withdraw their
services to innocent people on the say so of the international
elite without due process.
So what have you got against due process?
Pause whilst he tries to find out what "due process" means!
No answer.

He's away, meting out punishment hither and yon.

Maria
2010-12-10 12:46:43 UTC
Post by Dave U. Random
Post by Maria
Post by Dave U. Random
I want to download the botnet and join the war against the elite.
Does anyone have a link to the software please?
What does that do then?
It denies service to large corporations that withdraw their
services to innocent people on the say so of the international
elite without due process.
In return those corporations get the use of the diplomatic
service to negotiate and influence international deals.
Do you mean credit card companies? Do you understand that there is a
knock-on effect on innocent people, or are they just collateral damage?
AlanG
2010-12-10 16:19:40 UTC
Post by Maria
Post by Dave U. Random
Post by Maria
Post by Dave U. Random
I want to download the botnet and join the war against the elite.
Does anyone have a link to the software please?
What does that do then?
It denies service to large corporations that withdraw their
services to innocent people on the say so of the international
elite without due process.
In return those corporations get the use of the diplomatic
service to negotiate and influence international deals.
Do you mean credit card companies? Do you understand that there is a
knock-on effect on innocent people, or are they just collateral damage?
What would you do if the CC companies blacklisted you because your
name appeared on a US government list of undesirables?
Maria
2010-12-10 16:44:07 UTC
Post by AlanG
Post by Maria
Post by Dave U. Random
Post by Dave U. Random
I want to download the botnet and join the war against the elite.
Does anyone have a link to the software please?
What does that do then?.
It denies service to large corporations that withdraw their
services to innocent people on the say so of the international
elite without due process.
In return those corporations get the use of the diplomatic
service to negotiate and influence international deals.
Do you mean credit card companies? Do you understand that there is a
knock-on effect on innocent people, or are they just collateral damage?
What would you do if the CC companies blacklisted you because your
name appeared on a US government list of undesirables?
Same as I did when they blacklisted me because I defaulted, or because I
had no credit history. Find something else to do.

Sorry but I can't see why people can say that collateral damage is ok
just because the end result is justified. Either it's wrong or it isn't.
Mel Rowing
2010-12-10 16:51:45 UTC
Post by Maria
Same as I did when they blacklisted me because I defaulted, or because I
had no credit history. Find something else to do.
Sorry but I can't see why people can say that collateral damage is ok
just because the end result is justified. Either it's wrong or it isn't.
At the end of the day both individuals and organisations will deal or
not deal with each other as they see fit. There is no legal right to
service from any organisation or anybody. If there were no doubt some
of you would regard such as an infringement of liberties.
Maria